BLAZE now makes processing transfers within Metrc easy! From Shipping Manifests, a template transfer can be created that is sent directly to the synced Metrc account. This saves time and decreases user error.
1. Navigate to the Invoices section on the left-hand side. Either create a new Invoice or select an existing Invoice.
2. On the desired Invoice, click the Shipping Manifest tab.
3a. If a Shipping Manifest does not already exist, click the orange Create Shipping Manifest button and fill in the mandatory fields: Driver Name and Actual Qty of each product. Click the orange Create button.
- NOTE: Other fields are optional, but useful to fill out.
3b. If a Shipping Manifest already exists and is not yet finalized, move onto step 4.
4. Click the green checkmark to finalize the Shipping Manifest.
5. Click the green arrow to Create a Metrc Transfer Template within Metrc.
- NOTE: BLAZE will only create transfers for batches with Metrc tags.
6. Log into Metrc. The template created in BLAZE will be available under Transfers-->Templates within Metrc.
7. Utilize this template to initiate the transfer.