This report provides the details of Products sold for the filters provided in the specific date range.
- Blaze Insights > Browse > Reports > Insights (Advanced) > Delivery
- Enter the Transaction Date Range
- Select the Shop or Shops to include in this report
- Select the Company
- Enter the Inventory Location
- Enter the Delivery City
- Enter the Queue Type
- Enter the Product Category
- Enter the Brand
- Click Apply
This report will list the following information based on the filters selected.
- Trans Type: Transaction type
- Queue Type: Queue
- Product: Name of the product
- Brand: Brand
- Category: Category
- Quantity: Number of products sold
- Net Revenue: Gross Revenue - Pre-Tax Discounts + Delivery Fees (split per weighted price)
- Total Due: Net Revenue + Total Tax (Post Taxes Only) - After Tax Discount + Payment Fees (ACH, CC, BLAZEPay, etc) + Adjustments + Rounding.
- Inventory Location: Inventory location
- Delivery City: Delivery City
- Region: Region
NOTE: Reference this link for common definitions and calculations.