How to Copy a Product.
There are two different "Copy" functionalities for products created
Copy Product (shown with the red arrow)
- This allows the product to be copied to a different storefront connected to the BLAZE account.
- Copy Product is useful for creating the same product across multiple storefronts.
- Each copy can be edited individually in the selected storefront.
Create Copy (shown with the purple arrow)
- This function creates a copy of the product in the same storefront with a different name.
- The client will prompt for a new name as soon as this is clicked.
- Create Copy is useful for creating similar products in the same storefront.
- An example is having both an Indica and hybrid product. The Indica product could be copied, renamed and edited to be a hybrid while keeping important pricing and product information.