- Knowledge Center
- BLAZE Retail
BLAZE Grow (Operations)
BLAZE Grow (Sales)
Retail | How to Split a BioTrack Batch
The split function will allow you to split inventory items into sub lots or sub batches. For example, if you have a lot of Flower and only wish to sell half of it, you would need to first split the batch.
Split the Batch
1. Retail > Inventory
2. Search for the product
3. Go to the Batches Tab of the product
4. Click the Split button
- Select the inventory location to split from
- Enter the Quantity to put in the new batch
- Click Split
5. Once the process is complete, you will see a new batch with the quantity entered and it will also return with a BioTrack barcode.
Split in Progress
1. Retail > Compliance > Compliance Task Manager
2. Look for the Split Package task, it should be pending
3. Once it shows Successful, the split is complete
If you have further questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com!