This article will walk you through the different options in the Reset To Safe button in Transfer Inventory V1 & V2
Reset To Safe is a way to move all of the product quantities that is currently in one or multiple Inventories to another Inventory, not just Safe. This option is useful when transferring a delivery driver's inventory back to the Safe or a Sellable inventory at the end of their shift.
NOTE: When selecting products to transfer, all of the product's quantity will be moved to the inventory specified. If you only want to move a specified quantity of a product, then use the Create Transfer option.
Reset To Safe
1. BLAZE Retail > Inventory > Transfer Inventory V1 or V2
2. Click on the RESET TO SAFE button
- Status: select All, Active, or Inactive products
- From Inventory/s: select one or more inventories to transfer products away from.
- To Inventory: select the inventory to transfer the inventory to
- Search: you can search for specific products to select by checking the box next to the name
- Or Check the box at the top of the column next to Name to select all products in this/these inventory/s
TIP: Scroll to the right in the product list to see the Inventory and Stock Remaining for each product.
- Click Submit
View Transfer History
NOTE: When transferring products from multiple inventory rooms, a separate inventory transfer will be created.
1. BLAZE Retail > Inventory > Transfer Inventory V1 or V2 > Transfer History
2. Enter the Start and End date for the Transfer
3. Notice that individual transfers were created for each Inventory selected.