This article goes over how to manually add a batch to a product. You can do this for Metrc or non-Metrc based products. Please keep reading to learn more.
Prerequisites to Add Batches to Products
Make sure you have a vendor
Make sure you have a product category
Make sure a product has been added
Once the three things above have been done, you are now ready to add inventory to the product.
Manually Add a Batch to a Product
1. In BLAZE Retail, navigate to Inventory > All OR Inventory > specific category.
2. Search for the specific product you want to add inventory to and click into the product profile.
3. Navigate to the Batches tab
- Click the Add Batch button
- Add the following mandatory information: the purchase / receive date, the quantity purchased, and either the unit cost OR the total price that was paid for it.
- OPTIONAL: Fill out the other available information.
- Click the Save button
- Click the Refresh Inventory button.
- NOTE: By default, all batches are added to the inventory "Safe."