A bundled product is one product that has multiple products within it, all with unique SKUs. Follow along below to see step by step how to create a bundled product.
NOTE: Once a bundle is created and a batch is added, no further edits to add/remove products to the bundled info can be made. If you want to add more products to the bundle, you must create a whole new bundle product.
After a bundle is created and a batch is added, you cannot simply return inventory to its original batch. You will have to reconcile up/down for each product that is intended to return inventory.
1. On the menu on the left-hand side, navigate to the Inventory section. Either select a category to create the bundled product or select the All category. Click the blue Add Product button.
2. Fill out the following mandatory information:
- Product Type: Select Bundle
- Product Name: This name needs to be unique, no two items may have identical names
- Status: Set to Active by default; if you do not want to use this product immediately, set to inactive
- Category: This will be how the item is generally classified
- Weight Per Unit: This needs to be set to the default Each option
- Retail Value: This refers to the amount the customer is charged for this product
- Vendor: Vendors need to be created before creating products, this refers to who this item was purchased from
- Sell Type: This refers to the item being Medicinal, Recreational, or Both
3. Optional. These other items are not necessary, but useful to use:
- Pricing Template: Pricing templates need to be created before creating products IF wanting to associate the pricing template with this product at this moment
- NOTE: Pricing templates can be added later via Inventory > Select Action button > Pricing Template, this will override the Retail Value
- SKU: If this is left blank, BLAZE will generate one for you
- Secondary Vendors: Secondary vendors need to be created before creating products IF wanting to associate the pricing template with this product at this moment
- NOTE: Secondary vendors can be added later via Inventory > Product Profile > Edit Product button > Add secondary vendor
- Brand: Brands needed to be created before creating products IF wanting to associate the brand with this product at this moment
- NOTE: Brands can be added later via Inventory > Select Action button > Edit Brands
- Product Description: A brief bio helps Budtenders/Drivers mention key points
- Weedmaps Brand: If you are synced with WM V2, this is a way to associate this product with a verified WM sticker
- NOTE: This item needs to be a verified WM brand
- Weedmaps Product: If you are synced with WM V2, this is a way to associate this product with a verified WM sticker
- NOTE: This item needs to be a verified WM product
- Weedmaps Inventory Threshold: Once this threshold has been reached, BLAZE will unpublish the item from appearing in WM
- NOTE: Once inventory is restocked past this threshold amount, BLAZE will republish the item to appear in WM
4. Add products by clicking the Product drop-down, select an existing product, and enter in the Quantity of product(s). Repeat as necessary to add more products. Remove a product by clicking the grey trashcan to the right of the specific item.
Optional: Add an image by clicking the blue Upload Picture button. Either drag the desired photo into the popup or click the popup and select the desired photo.
5. Click the blue Save button when done.
6. To learn how to attach existing batches to this bundled product, read here.