BLAZE Grow (Operations)
BLAZE Grow (Sales)
Distro | Creating a Batch
There are two ways to create a batch in BLAZE Distro: Add a Batch manually or create a batch when receiving a shipment from a purchase order.
- To add a batch manually, navigate to the Batches section under Inventory.
- Click the “+ New Batch” button on the top of the page.
- Select the product from the dropdown.
- Choose the “Sell By Date” and optionally assign it to a Purchase Order.
- Assign the batch a status and enter the Quantity received.
- Add the Cost Per Unit as well as if the taxes have been prepaid or not.
- Enter in notes for the batch in the Reference Notes field and then click Save.