This article will explain the driver's license required and selfie ID upload settings for delivery and pickup orders.
- Login to Mission Control click on the Settings Tab and select Pickup or Deliveries.
- Delivery Checkout Driver's License Required toggled to Active will require a customer to upload a picture of their driver's license before placing the order.
- This setting is connected directly with the Point of Sale and if a customer has a valid driver's license in the system already, they will not be required to upload it again.
- If launching a new site, all existing customers with valid driver's licenses in the POS will not be required to upload again.
- Delivery Checkout with Selfie ID Upload will require a customer to upload a selfie picture as well. This option can be set to Required, Optional, or Hidden. **Note: If the required setting is activated, ALL customers will be required to upload a selfie - both new and existing customers.
- If Hidden is selected, the Selfie ID Upload box will be removed altogether from the customer's view.
- Add Medical ID is an optional ID upload if you offer discounts for medical cannabis customers or are a medical cannabis store only.
- Customers may edit these uploaded images in their profile on the Personal Information section of My Account.
Additional Notes: A Medical ID image upload will supercede the Selfie image in the POS member profile.