Grow | How to Archive / Un-Archive a Package
The purpose of this article is to outline the process and use-cases for archiving packages in the Grow platform.
Package Archiving Benefits
- De-clutter the user interface in multiple areas
- The archived status will remove the package from being available during a transfer, reconciliation, or printing labels
Package Archiving Prerequisites
- The product has multiple packages
- The package has 0 quantity
How to Archive a Package
1. To Archive a Package, simply navigate to the packages section of a product profile.
2. Click into the packages as if you are going to edit any of the information within. You will notice at the bottom of the screen, that there is a green tile for "Archive." After you select "archive," the status of that package will change from "Active" to "Archived."
How to Un-Archive a Package
Once a package has been archived, it can be reverted. Un-archive the package by editing the package and selecting "un-archive." This will allow you to reinstate the package to make available for use.