Processing the lifecycle of a batch from seed to processed inventory can easily be done in the Grow section. Click on the highlighted blue text to learn more about the specific section(s).
1. Propagation: Seeds or clones are planted in plantings/batches
2. Vegetation: Plantings/Batches that are considered to be in the vegetation stage and have likely been transplanted from a pot/medium used for propagation.
3. Flowering: When the light cycle has been changed to flower or an auto-flower variety begins to flower.
4. Harvest: The process of harvesting the plants, prior to moving to the dry room.
5. Drying: Plants are placed into an area for drying and the drying process occurs.
6. Unprocessed Inventory: This is the bulk plant material after drying but prior to being processed into separate flower and leaf products.
7. Processing: The process of creating flower and leaf product packages.