- Knowledge Center
- BLAZE Retail
BLAZE Grow (Operations)
BLAZE Grow (Sales)
Insights (Standard) |Inventory Snapshot Value/Quantity by Date
This report provides the inventory value and quantity by category for a specific time period.
- Blaze Insights > Browse > Reports > Insights (Standard) > Inventory
- Select the Date Range
- Select the Company
- Select the Shop or Shops to include in this report
- Enter the Brand(s)
- Enter the Category(s)
- Click Apply
This report will list the following information based on the filters selected.
- Date: Date
- Category: Name of the category
- Inventory Value: Unit cost of the category of the specific date
- Retail Value: Retail value of the category of the specific date
- Excise Tax: Tax on this category of the specific date
- Quantity: Quantity of the products in this category for this specific date
NOTE: Reference this link for common definitions and calculations.