This article will explain how to create Apple iOS Push Notification API Keys in Apple Developer.
- Log into your Apple Developer Account
- Click on Certificates, IDs & Profiles
- Click on Keys and select the + to add a key
- Select Apple Push Notifications service (APNS) and name the key PushNotificationKey. Click Continue.
- Confirm by clicking Register
- Click Download to download the AuthKey file (This can only be once) and include that file along with the Key ID in an email to Onboarding@blaze.me