Compliance Transfers are located under the Compliance section on the left-hand side of your Retail dashboard menu. Here you can create a purchase order from pending Metrc transfers.
First, you will need to receive the transfer manifest in your Metrc account in order to sync to BLAZE. Then you will create the purchase order and receive the inventory, linking it to the corresponding BLAZE product profile.
Accept the Incoming Manifest in Metrc
Create a Purchase Order
1. Log into BLAZE using your email and password.
2. Navigate to the Compliance section on the left-hand menu > Compliance Transfers.
- Incoming - Where your Metrc manifest will sync to after received in Metrc
- In Progress - Where saved drafts are stored to resume at a later time
- Archive - Archive manifest to declutter the UI
- Outgoing - Shows your outgoing transfers (coming soon)
3. Using the LISTING VENDOR dropdown filter, select the vendor/manifest you would like to accept.
4. After filtering the vendor/manifest, click the vendor/manifest line item to continue to view packages.
5. Select the packages by checking the box(es) to then Create PO.
6. Enter all applicable information associated with this vendor/manifest to associate products.
- Vendor: Name of the vendor the items are purchased from.
- Inventory: The inventory location the items will be added to upon intake.
- Payment Options: Form of payment used.
- Terms: Payment terms of the purchase order.
- Purchase Date: Date product was purchased.
- Delivery Date: Date product was delivered.
- Reference #: Internal purchase order reference number.
7. Associate the cannabis products in BLAZE to the items being received from Metrc by selecting the Product Name dropdown and selecting the product in BLAZE per line. *ONLY Cannabis products associated with a Cannabis category will be available to associate with Metrc packages.*
8. Edit Batch Details - After selecting the Product Name from the dropdown to associate your product in BLAZE, You will be able to edit the batch details from the far right of each line item. When selected, this will pop up the batch profile for this product to edit.
Batch Details - Here you can add and edit the batch information then select OK to save.
9. *OPTIONAL* Adding non-cannabis and cannabis products to the PO. Select the button "Add Product" to add multiple lines to enter your non-cannabis products. Added products must be associated with the same Vendor as the PO prior to starting the process.
Add multiple lines to add for your non-cannabis products.
10. To finalize the PO, select Receive Purchase Order in the bottom right corner. After a PO has been received, no additional changes can be made. You can also select the option to Save Draft
to revisit the draft in the In Progress tab within the Receive Metrc Transfer section.
Archive Purchase Orders
Select the manifest from the pending transfer dropdown then check all the boxes you wish to include in this PO and select Archive when ready. This will move the PO into the Archive queue.
NOTE: After you have created your purchase order, you can navigate to the Purchase Orders tab and select Active PO's to view your newly created PO. Creating the PO also creates a shipment bill that allows you to add payments within the bill's tab.