The Customer Bought on Daily Basis report displays the products purchased, and qty of each product for the selected member.
In order to optimize our reporting, reports over a 2 week period will no longer be shown in our UI (user interface). Any reports over a 2 week period will be auto-generated and sent to the email you are logged in with.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Customer Bought on Daily Basis report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Transaction. It will be located on the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean.
- Product Name: The name of the product purchased, as listed in BLAZE.
- Category: The category the product purchased is a part of, as listed in BLAZE.
- Cannabis: Whether or not the product purchased is a cannabis product. This field will either be 'Yes' or 'No.'
- Quantity Bought: The number of units the selected member purchased of the product.
- Brand: Brand assigned to a product in BLAZE®.