This article will walk you through creating a Metrc delivery.
NOTE: This feature is only available for shops with a Metrc license in OR, CO, NV, and MI.
Driver Employee Profile
The Employee Driver profile in BLAZE will need to have all of the following information entered for compliancy:
- Vehicle Model
Vehicle License Plate
Occupational License Number (Metrc employee license number, found in Metrc)
Insurance Expiration (Driver's car)
Insurance Company (Driver's car)
Policy Number (Insurance policy number)
Registration Expiration (Driver's car registration)
Driver's License Expiration
The setting Post Delivery Transaction needs to be disabled.
Global Settings > Integration Settings > Metrc > Post Delivery Transaction
NOTE: Metrc API key and Metrc Facility must be synced and enabled.
The order is a Delivery
- Needs to have a "scheduled time" day & time set
The order is assigned to a driver & in progress
The order is packed
How to Create a Metrc Delivery
1. Ensure the prerequisites have been met.
In Progress or Scheduled Orders
- Select the check box left of the applicable order(s)
- Click the Mass Update Action button
- Select Create Metrc Delivery
Select the Blue box (...) bottom right of the order profile for options to select Create Metrc Delivery
On the far right of the order profile will be a blue box to hover and see "Create Metrc Delivery"
Click the button to send Metrc Delivery
You should see a success message pop up if successful
3. Successful Metrc deliveries will display a green Metrc icon, while unsuccessful Metrc deliveries will display a red Metrc icon when viewing the order profile in the dispatch section.
NOTE: If a red Metrc icon displays, repeat steps 1-2.