After selecting a category/specific product the Inventory Product History Report displays a list of inventory actions (adds, holds, putbacks) and each inventory's quantities.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Inventory Product History Report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Timestamps: Created at the time when the transaction was first created.
- Initiated: Name of the employee who performed the action.
- Reference: The action that took place.
- Total: The total quantity of a product within all inventories
- Inventories: Name of the inventories as assigned in BLAZE® NOTE: The amount and names of inventories will vary based on the shop.