The Inventory Reconciliation History Report is a list of Reconciliations - if any - with a breakdown of who initiated it, old and new quantities, and losses.
The Inventory Reconciliation History Report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Timestamp: Date and time of when the original reconciliation took place.
- Reconciliation No: The number of the reconciliation report
- Employee Name: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Inventory Name: The name of the inventory as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Product Name: The name of the product on the transaction as found in BLAZE®.
- Brand Name: The brand assigned to the product in the BLAZE® inventory.
- Product SKU: The SKU for the product on the transaction as found in BLAZE®.
- Product Category: Category of the product as assigned in BLAZE®.
- Low Inventory Threshold: Threshold value where low inventory alert processes are triggered.
NOTE: This value is typically assigned during the product creation process, but can also be changed in the product profile.
- Prepackage Name: Name of the employee who created the prepackage.
- Batch SKU: The SKU of the batch as found in BLAZE®.
- Old Quantity: The amount of product before the original reconciliation.
- New Quantity: The amount of product after the original reconciliation.
- Difference: The difference between "Old Quantity" and "New Quantity"
- Report Loss: YES if there is a difference, No if there is not a difference.
- Unit Cost: Full retail cost of the product.
- COGS: COGS stands for Cost of Goods Sold. To calculate this, BLAZE® uses the batch COG on a unit level and applies it to the quantity being purchased by the customer to get COGS.
NOTE: This does not include excise tax, excise tax is a separate line item.
- Reason: Reason for reconciliation.
- Reason Note: Notes associated with the reconciliation reason.
- Metrc Adjustment: Adjustment reason chose when reconciling the product.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.