The Promotions Used report displays all used promotions for the selected date range, as well as the amount of times they were used, and the total cash value of the usage.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Exports > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Promotions Used report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Transaction. It will be located on the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean.
- Promo Name: Name of the promotion, as listed in BLAZE.
- Promo Code: The promo code associated with the promotion (if there is one), as listed in BLAZE.
- Promotion Type: The type of promotion, this can be either 'Cart' or 'Product.'
- Usage Count: The number of times the promotion has been used during the selected date range.
- Total Promotion Value: The total dollar value the promotion has taken off of orders for the selected date range.
- Brand: Brand assigned to a product in BLAZE®.