The Refund History report will generate a list of dates and transactions that a refund was processed, including employee, member, and what was refunded.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.
The Refund History report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Transactions. It will be located in the list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Customer: Full name of the customer as listed in their BLAZE member profile.
- Employee: The employee who processed the transaction.
- Date: Date the transaction was processed.
- Transaction Number: The unique ID for each transaction generated in BLAZE. A transaction can be a Sale, Refund, Reconciliation, or a Transfer.
- With Inventory: Yes / No value on whether or not the sale was refunded with Inventory.
- Refund As: Payment method the transaction amount was refunded to for that transaction.
- Refund Amount: The transaction amount refunded for that transaction.
- Product: Name of the product as assigned in BLAZE.
- Quantity: Quantity of the product refunded for that transaction.
- Brand: Brand assigned to a product in BLAZE®.