BLAZE Grow (Operations)
BLAZE Grow (Sales)
ECOM Mission Control
Retail | Setting up Metrc in BLAZE
To setup Metrc in BLAZE, the Metrc User API key is needed as well as the corresponding Metrc facility keys.
Please see the instructions on generating the API key here.
NOTE: The METRC API is permissions-based meaning it uses the permissions based on who is logged into METRC at the time of generation. We recommend using an admin account with all permissions enabled. Manage Sales" and "Manage Packages" are the minimum permissions needed.
- Navigate to Global Settings.
- Click Integration Settings and select the Compliance tab.
- Click Add Account on the Metrc Facilities page.
- Select the State from the drop-down list.
- Select Production
- Enter the Metrc User API Key.
- Click the Spyglass icon next to the API Key. This will start the process to retrieve all facilities (BLAZE calls them shops or locations) associated with the Metrc User API key.
- Under Metrc Facility, select the license applicable to your location.
- Enable the "Enabled" toggle bar.
- Set the Enable Sync to start syncing all data from BLAZE to Metrc including Sales and Inventory related data.
- Set Post-Delivery Transactions if setting up a Delivery service that would like to automatically sync delivery based transactions.
- Click Save.
NOTE: BLAZE built this so deliveries can be manually posted to Metrc when building the manifest.