The Shipment Bill Report is a dated list of received POs, with paid/unpaid amounts and PAID/UNPAID status.
The Shipment Bill Report can be accessed by navigating to Data Export > Inventory. It will be located on that list of reports.
The following is a list of all the types of data you will get in this report, and what they all mean. There is also an example export of this report attached to this support document.
- Date: The date of when the purchase order was created.
- Vendor: The name of the vendor the products were purchased from.
- PO Number: The number associated with the purchase order.
- Shipment Bill NO: The number associated with the Shipment Bill.
- Total Cost: The total cost of the purchase order before any taxes, fees, or discounts.
- Paid Amount: The amount that has already been paid on the purchase order.
- Unpaid Amount: The amount that is still needed to be paid on the purchase order.
- Status: Status will show "Paid" when a purchase order is paid for. The status will show "Unpaid" if there is still a balance on the purchase order
- Due Date: The date that the purchase order was delivered on.
In order to optimize our reporting, reports over a 2 week period will no longer be shown in our UI. Any reports over a 2 week period will be auto-generated and sent to the email you are logged in with.
- To access these generated reports in BLAZE®, navigate to Data Export > Generated, you will find a list of generated reports you can easily download.