BLAZE Grow (Operations)
BLAZE Grow (Sales)
ECOM | Surfside Commerce Media (SCM) Integration
This article will cover how to connect Surfside with your eCommerce Menu
Surfside collaborates with brands to display ads on retailer websites and menus, utilizing formats such as banner ads or product placement generating ad revenue.
Connecting and enabling the Surfside integration in ECOM Mission Control without a campaign configured in the Surfside dashboard will result in a blank banner displaying in the ECOM menu banner slider.
It is not recommended activating this integration without a configured and active campaign in Surfside. Please consult with your Surfside representative for any questions on setting up campaigns.
How to connect Surfside Commerce Media with your ECOM:
- Log into BLAZE Mission Control
- Click General -> Integrations -> Surfside -> Connect
- Enter the Surfside ID and Surfside Source ID and click Save
- Log into Mission Control go to General > Integrations > Surfside
- After clicking on Surfside, click on Settings to toggle active/inactive button
- Active = Shows Banner
- Inactive = Does not show Banner
Where it appears on the menu
The Surfside banner will be clickable and appear along with your other banners at the top of your eCommerce menu.