Here we will walk through the steps to enable and use the void transactions feature.
After a transaction has been completed in BLAZE, you will have the option to void transactions (NOTE: This option will need to be enabled first, for it to be used). Follow the steps below to enable the permission to void a transaction and how to use the void feature.
Enable the Permission to Void Transactions
1. Go to Global Settings > Company Settings > Roles & Permissions
- Select "web" and the "role" to grant voiding permissions to
- Click the Edit button and scroll down to the "transactions" section
- Enable the permission "Transaction void in web"
- Click the Save button
- Repeat as necessary for the other roles you want to have this permission
Use the Void Transaction
1. After enabled, you can go to any completed transaction to "void transaction" at the bottom of a transaction.
2. After a transaction is voided, it will move to the cancellations tab in the transaction page and show the status "void sales." Inventory will be restocked back to the original inventory the items came from and the associated sale in Metrc will be deleted.
NOTE: The Metrc Sales ID may still be listed in BLAZE, but in Metrc the sale will be removed.