BLAZE Grow (Operations)
BLAZE Grow (Sales)
ECOM Mission Control
Insights (Standard) | Accounting - Product Sales Category -> Product
This report provides you with an analysis of products sold by category for a date range.
- Blaze Insights > Browse > Reports > Insights (Standard) > Accounting
- Enter the Date Range
- Select the Company
- Select the Shop or Shops to include in this report
- Enter the Queue type
- Select Cannabis or Non-Cannabis
- Enter the Brand
- Enter the Product Category
- Enter the Transaction Type
- Enter the Transaction Status
- Click Apply
The following summary information will report on the different payment types total due on the dates selected.
- Product Category: Product category
- Net Revenue: Gross Revenue - Pre-Tax Discounts + Delivery Fees (split per weighted price)
- Gross Revenue: multiplying retail value of product sold without discounts, taxes, or fees by quantity sold.
- Total discounts: Total of all discounts
- Cost of Goods sold: Represents the Unit Cost of the item multiplied by Quantity Sold.
- Total Excise Tax: Total of all excise tax
- Quantity: Number of units sold
- # Transactions: Number of transactions
NOTE: Reference this link for common definitions and calculations.