Looking to add batteries, rolling papers, pipes, or any other non-cannabis items? This article will go over the steps to do so and some helpful tips. Navigate to the desired section below to learn more.
How to Add Non-Cannabis Items
Create a Non-Cannabis Product
1. In BLAZE Retail, navigate to Inventory > All OR select a specific category
- Click the Add Product button
- Enter the following mandatory information:
- Product name
- Cannabis type: Non-cannabis
- Weight per unit: Each
- Retail value
- Other information is optional, but helpful to fill out. Any optional information can be added later after creating the product.
NOTE: If you have a predefined SKU, you can set it, or we will automatically create one for the product.
- Click the Save button
Add Inventory to the Non-Cannabis Product
Inventory for non-cannabis items can be added in a couple of different ways in BLAZE:
Make sure you have your non-cannabis tax rates set up in your Global Settings > Current Shop Settings > Tax Options > Non-Cannabis Tax.